No doubt by now members who entered the ballot for the Prudential Ride London 100 will have found out their fate. If you have got in then great! If not then don’t worry as we have an opportunity to enter the British Cycling Club Challenge.
We entered a team last year and this year we are hopeful to get two teams in.
So if you are interested then let us know below or drop Dan Braddock and email at email@example.com
Please Note: The event will cost each entrant £58 and you will need to find accommodation. You will also need to register for the event the day before.
- A team comprises four riders.
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member.
- Teams can comprise four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women.
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the British Cycling Club Challenge.https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/events/100/entries/british-cycling-club-challenge/