I just wanted to pass my thanks on to all volunteers who helped to make this weekends Cyclocross such a success.
We have been receiving some very positive feedback regarding the the event on Sunday.
Every year the event gets better and better. That’s down to the people who give up their time to make it a success.
It was a team effort!!!! 🙂
A couple of highlights:-
– The speed that the course was put up on Saturday
– 25 “Bike Club” members rode along with a decent number of senior riders
– The good humour of all when dealing with issues.
– The rapid response of the trained first aiders following a racing incident
– How quickly the course was dismantled
So a final well done everybody. You were brilliant.